20030530
Friday, May 30, 2003
its a friday night and im stuck at home.
not that i din get to pig out but its just different the way things work out sometimes.
well at least i went for dinner tonight.
and a mini lunch outing with my present class.
tot i'd be able to meet up with some of my previous class ppl today
yet it din happen.
dunno y they decided not to go out eventually.
perhaps its just that we're all tired.
was wondering if friendship can last forever; think that wud depend on each individual.
{I still remember the world
From the eyes of a child
Slowly those feelings
Were clouded by what I know now
Where has my heart gone
An uneven trade for the real world
I want to go back to
Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all
I still remember the sun
Always warm on my back
Somehow it seems colder now
Where has my heart gone
Trapped in the eyes of a stranger
I want to go back to
Believing in everything}
-- field of innocence
dreamer in blue-` woke up